- This event has passed.
October Speaker: Angela Gardner–DISCover Yourself With DISC!
October 22, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
DISCover Yourself With DISC!
We are indeed wired to “do life” in a unique way!
Angela Gardner is bringing some great tools to help you understand yourself and how you operate–the better to work from your strengths!
Angela has over 20 years of experience in building corporate leaders and teams. She has a Bachelors in Business Management with a focus in Leadership Development, and has been mentored and certified by John C Maxwell for Leadership Coaching, Training and Speaking, as well as Dr. Robert Rohm of Personality Insights for Relationship, Human Behavior and Conflict Resolution.
Now she focuses on families and young adults, to equip the next generation for success, making use of the gifts and talents we each have from birth. In her classes, you will learn how to:
1. Identify your primary personality style
2. Appreciate the different styles of people in your family and friends circles
3. Adapt your pace and language to better communicate
4. Enjoy less conflict and greater peace in all areas of life
Apply these tools to your daily life to:
1. Make a positive and significant difference in the world around you!
2. Have a greater impact with effective results in all that you do.
3. Align your path to match your strengths and live to your full potential.
Angela will be bringing a packet for a free assessment session to raffle! That’s a $300 value!